My Family Doctor
Effective from 03rd of October 2008 to 04th of October 2009.
My Family Doctor takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information My Family Doctor collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.familydoctormag.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.familydoctormag.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.familydoctormag.com
My Family Doctor
P.O. Box 38790
Colorado Springs 80937-8790
You may contact us by e-mail at
You may contact us by phone on 877.362.4746
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information My Family Doctor collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.